Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's a start...

I have been inspired by Jon's sister to start this blog and keep my family and friends updated on the important events in my life. I think it is a great idea and have enjoyed reading hers so much that I know that it is time to begin my own.

My goal to start is to at least post once a week; photos, interesting things going on in our lives, etc. This week I have especially thankful for all the wonderful family and friends I have in my life. My brother, sister-in-law and two nieces came to visit us last weekend. It was so great spending time with them and of course getting to spend time with my nieces. They are so adorable!

A couple of weeks ago we were able to go visit my friend Sophia in California and had such a great time with her and her boyfriend Gennaro. We went to Napa, SF, Sacramento, etc. Jon was also able to re-connect with a friend of his that he hadn't seen in 21 years, tour his old houses and see where he want to school and church.

We also were able to take the kids on a trip to Kalahari in-door water park in Sandusky, OH. It was 178,000 square feet of water park fun! :) We also were able to drive to Cleveland to do more fun things. We went to the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center, Hard Rock Cafe, etc. It was a blast of a trip...of course we were able to fit in Jon and the Kids favorite places to eat like Sonic and Panera. You can see most of our pictures on my facebook account http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1452829061.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, glad I could inspire you:) I love that you are starting a blog! I'll add it to my Gmail Reader. Let me know if your trying to figure anything out with blogspot, unless Jon's a pro with the blog thing too (lol). Can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i am a pro with blogs also sis!

    ReplyDelete