Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Fun!

My goodness...time just seems to slip away from me. We have done so much this summer and have had a blast doing it. My niece Kendall turned 1 in July, can't believe she is already 1. It seems like yesterday that she was born! I of course had to get her an outfit to wear on her special day!



A few weeks ago, we went camping to Mill Creek Campground in Mackinaw City. It was a beautiful weekend. The kids had a blast going through some of the shops, eating amazing food and of course going to Thunder Falls water park.




This past weekend, Jon and I went down the river with Neil and Nikki for Nikki's birthday party. It turned out to be a great day with lots of fun and laughs. Molly was even able to try out her new life vest...how adorable! We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful area!



We have of course spent a lot of our time in the water this summer since it has been so nice out. About 4 weeks ago we had the opportunity to swim with Nikki and Neil and one of their friends house. The pool was amazing and I have now decided I want a pool! lol

Let's not forget about Jon and his softball. He is on three teams this year and I am his number one fan! I enjoy watching him play and know he loves it! My friend Megan comes along from time to time to cheer him on as well.


It has been an amazing summer so far, can't wait for all the fun to come as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment